FASHION FRIDAY- EL CAPO STYLE
Thank God It’s Friday!
This week we salute the homie, Harlem’s own Jim Jones. Yup Mr. Harlem is back with his new LP “El Capo” a collaboration with The Heatmakerz, longtime Dipset affiliated Producer. The 16 track album should be enough “Heat” for the Start of the Summer. After hearing the album gotta say the homie came correct! That “New era” and “Good Die Young” .. Now those are my joints. If you lived in Harlem back in the 80’s or 90’s you know how “Lit” it was out there. Jim and The heatmakerz did a great job painting a picture in your mind on how it was out there in Harlem.
A True hustler, not only did Jim drop a New album today but a few weeks back he dropped his new Cannabis line “Capo” Powered by @Sauceyextracts . Hey if you’re smoking it? why now own it? Congrats on the new adventure with Saucey Farm.
Last week Jim Celebrated his son’s 16th birthday. Jim shared one of his Dad Lessons to world. Turning 16 years old everything changes from your additude to wanting to be a grown man. I know I’m gonna have to talk with Milz when the time comes too! Great job Jim and Happy belated Birthday to your son!
This week Fashion Friday look is inspire bt the New album “El Capo”
Enjoy your weekend and head over to your favorite music platform and get the new Album. Harlem Stand up!!!
Here’s the 16 song list.
1. Cristal Occasions
2. Love of the Hustle f. Trav
3. Make No Issues of It
4. Nyc f. Fat Joe
5. Good Die Young f. Marc Scibilia
6. State of the Union f. Rick Ross & Marc Scibilia
7. Pity in the Summer f. Cam’ron, Rain, Fred the Godson & Marc Scibilia
8. My Era f. Maino & Drama
9. Nothing Lasts f. Fabolous & Marc Scibilia
10. Cocaine Dreamin f. Ball Greezy & Dave East
11. Mama I Made It f. Cam’ron
12. To Whom it May Concern f. Cam’ron, Guordan Banks, Benny The Butcher & Conway The Machine
13. Sports Cars f. Curren$y
14. Song Boxing
15. Bread Right f. Trav
16. Don’t Know What They Took Him For f. Jadakiss & Philthy Rich
Danny “Moya” Reyes
Photo by @flee_flicks