Happy New Year 2019, Ready, Set, Goals!
Happy New Year 2019!!!
Happy New Year from my family to yours. What a year it’s been, We want to thank all of our readers for always checking up on us.
This year Swaggerdad.com will be doing it big. We have a few things in the works that we’re excited about.
In the meantime, take a moment to reflect on the year that is now behind you and set your intentions for the year ahead. Easier said than done but we’ve put together a list to get you started!
View this post on Instagram
Happy New Year From My Family To Yours😎🎉🍾🎉🍾🎉🍾🎉🍾 • • • #MissingElla #Ella #happynewyear #swaggerdad #dad #dadlife #dads #father #fatherhood #fatherlife #mothers #fatherdaughtertime #instadad #superdaddy #dadsofinstagram #dadtribe #fathers #fathersofinstagram #parentingwin #dadgoals #fatherhoodrocks #sarcasticmom #daughters #mother #son #proudfather #sonlove #swag
1. Pay Yourself First- This means invest in yourself by practicing self care. Get those workouts in, try meditating (yes bro, it’s not just for the ladies) and take time for yourself. Your family will profit from this.
2. Be Honest- this means with yourself and your needs.
3. Find the Joy- Laugh more
4. Embrace Failure- Be comfortable with failure, rejection and mistakes. This is all part of the learning process.
5. Be Present- Take in the moments that we usually take for granted. Life is too short to spend half your day on social media
6. Set Your Intentions- Nothing is impossible. I think Oprah taught us that a long time ago. Set those intentions and work towards your goal a little each day.
7. Practice Kindness- What we project is what we receive. Think before you act and see the changes that start to happen. Always remember you’re a leader in your child’s life.
8. Forgive Yourself- We’ve all made choices we aren’t so proud of. Don’t spend time dwelling on the past. Move forward in a positive way.
9. Respect Your Space- Be responsible for the energy you put out and the energy you allow in your space. No one has time for drama.
10. Family Time- Make more time for family.
By Danny “Moya” Reyes