NJ Lottery for Holidays Gift Guide
It’s that time of the year where we all gear up for the Holidays and if you’re chillen on the east coast like me…then you know anything can happen in Jersey! Meaning, we can all be lotto winners up in here!
Check it out, New Jersey Lottery has four Holiday themed Instant Games available for the Holiday season. The tickets come in different themes and different price points….$1 Holiday Luck, $2 Holiday Luck Times 10, $5 Jingle Bills, and $10 Cash in a Flash. Check out your 7-11, Quick Check, Wawa stores or other Lottery retailer near you.
If you’re wondering why I’m posting about the Lottery..well aren’t we all wishing to win something!
Here are 5 ways to make the NJ Lottery the perfect gift that’s simple and stress free!
- Buy some for yourself and scratch away!
- Stuff a family members stocking.
- Holiday games @ work, or with friends/family.
- The perfect gift for someone
- Pass them out in random acts of kindness
Oh and hold up wait a minute! I just found out about Million Dollar Replay. I know you didn’t know about that. Well, now you do and boy this is a good one.
Million Dollar Replay is the Lottery's SECOND CHANCE drawing program which allows players to submit their non-winning instant tickets into a yearly drawing for $1,000,000. That’s right, Swaggerdad always has your back!
HOW TO ENTER YOUR NON-WINNING INSTANT GAME TICKETS
For each entry, type the Game# and Serial# from each eligible non-winning NJ Lottery Instant Game ticket in the space provided below.
1. The Game# is the first 5-digits in the number at the bottom of each ticket.
2. The Serial# is the 14-digit number located under the latex covering in the play area of each ticket. When entering the Serial# do NOT type in the dash.
Make sure that the Game# and Serial# matches the numbers on your ticket(s) or you will not be able to claim your prize. When you've finished, click the SUBMIT button. If you have successfully submitted your entry, it will appear on the "My Entries" tab. To see all your entries go to "My Entries" tab
(1) Disclaimer: You must be 18 or older to buy a lottery ticket. The New Jersey Lottery reminds players, it's only a game...remember to play responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, call 1800-GAMBLER®.
(2) For more information visit New Jersey Lottery
By Danny Reyes