July 4th Safety Tips!!
Make Moves Monday!
This week we celebrate our Independence Day better known as the 4th of July! Let's party like it's 1999 but let also be safe out there. Last year there were 50,000 fires caused by fireworks. Let's get that number down to ZERO.. Here are a few tips from us here @Swaggerdad.
- Never disassemble or try to make your own fireworks.
- Don’t point sparklers, or fireworks at yourself or others, especially while they’re being lit.
- Only light fireworks on the ground and in areas that are dry and fire resistant.
- Don’t attempt to light multiple devices at the same time.
- Never allow young children to handle fireworks or sparklers.
- Always keep a portable fire extinguisher close by. Also keep a water hose or buckets of water nearby to put out fires.
- Don't light fireworks near your home(500 feet away from your home)
- Always light up firework pointing straight up in the air
By Danny Reyes